Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays

I just wanted to do a quick post telling everyone Happy Holidays! I have been so busy working on my Holiday Crafts that I haven't had much time to post! But I'm hoping after all the craziness of Christmas and New Years is done, I can post pictures of all the stuff I have been working on. *Plus I wouldn't want anyone to see gifts I have made* LOL

I get a little giddy around this time, I love the cheer and joy that everyone seems to have right before Christmas! And this is the first year that I don't have gifts to finish wrapping on christmas eve!! Yay me!!! I get to sit back and enjoy this time!
So to everyone;
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!!!
* Keep the spirit of Christmas alive- somewhere out there a child is told not to believe and their hearts are being broken! *

0 comments: