Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Scrapalicious Wed nesday Challenge- Black, Purple, and Orange Combo

Hello everyone! Yes I know I have been absent and I apologize for that. I have been super busy with some things. But I am back and ready to POST!!! :-)
So without further ado.............. I welcome you to October, and most importantly, to WEDNESDAY! And you know what that means....it's time for a Scrapalicious USA Challenge!! It's like Christmas in October!

So the challenge this week is to use the color combo of : Black, Purple, and Orange
So here is what I came up with for your viewing pleasure.........
Here are all the Fabulous Products I used from Scrapalicious USA:

I hope you enjoyed! Be sure to stay tuned for more fun this October, and as always: Don't forget to jump over to the Scrapalicious USA Blog for your chance to enter a project for this week's challenge. You could be the next big winner winner chicken dinner!!! :-)

Happy Crafting!

0 comments: