Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankfulness- Scrapalicious USA Challenge

Happy Wednesday!! It's the best time of the week! Scrapalicious USA Challenge Time!
This week we focused on something we should all have; GRATITUDE! 
This product made me think about the things that I am thankful for;
I have my wonderful husband, a wonderful step son, 2 adorable fur babies and a great family! But I am also so thankful to just be breathing air everyday! I am so thankful to be alive and for that I am so Grateful! So tell me, What are you Thankful for??
While you ponder that take a look at my card for this week's theme:
THANKFULNESS
Here is what I used from the FABULOUS Online Store: Scrapalicious USA
Paper is from my stash of cardstock
 and the background was stamped with a clear stamp from the dollar bin at Michaels.
Butterfly punch is the Martha Stewart Punch- 3 butterflys

I hope you enjoyed, now head over to the Scrapalicious USA blog to enter this week's challenge and you could be the big WINNER!!!

Happy Crafting!

0 comments: