Hello again my crafty friends! I hope everyone had an amazing Mother's Day and a wonderful week!
It is that time again when I get to pull out all my goodies from the awesome online store; Scrapalicious USA and play!
And that is exactly what I did! I played with some awesome paper and punches and glue, oh my!
Here is my project for this week, following the weekly theme of: FLOWERS
Here is what I used to make this card:
Yellow, Pink and Orange cardstock from my stash
"Best Friend" & "Flower Stems" stamps from "Giggle Kids" Making Memories Stampset
Designer paper from K&Company Berry Sweet Stack
To make lollipop flowers;
1) I punched circles out with different size punches
2) Distressed the edges with my Tim Holtz distressing tool
3) Sprayed each circle with water
4) Crumpled up each one
5) Opened each circle again and dried them with my heating tool
6) Once dried I swiped some ink over them to add color
7) Added a brad to the center and "fluffed" the edges out to add dimension
VOILA you have a lollipop flower!!
I hope you enjoyed my card for this week! But onto better things:
IT'S YOUR TURN!
Navigate over to the Scrapalicious USA Challenge Blog to join in all the fun!
There are prizes to be won! If you need some awesome supplies at INCREDIBLY LOW prices check out the Scrapalicious USA Online Store!
I can't wait to see what you can create for this week's Flower theme! Good luck to you all!
(Please remember that this needs to be a NEW Project created following this week's theme)