Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Scrapalicious Challenge: Mother's Day!

Welcome all my crafty friends! 
Today is a very exciting day! It is our very first Challenge over at the Scrapalicious USA Blog! Let me tell you, this online craft store is truly AMAZING! You can't beat the prices and there is a wide variety of products! You won't be disappointed. Be sure to stop by the Scrapalicious USA Store and make your purchase now!
.
.
.


oh you haven't gone yet GOOD!! Because I didn't get to tell you about the BEST Part! We are having a CHALLENGE!! We are give YOU, our wonderful followers, the opportunity to show us what you can create to go along with our Weekly theme, and of course win wonderful prizes!
This week's theme is: MOTHER'S DAY!!

Here is my project for this week!

Isn't this little guy sooo adorable!?? Well it is a FABULOUS Stamp you can find at Scrapalicious USA

  
Here is what I used to make my Card:
Copic Markers; C3, C1, Y08, Y08, RV06, and W3
Ribbon, Flower, Brad and Buttons: Doodlebug Design "Strawberry Parfait" assortment
Sentiment Stamp " You're the Best" is from Hero Arts "Everyday Sayings"
Yellow and White cardstock are from my stash


Now it's your turn!! Head over to the Scrapalicious USA Challenge Blog and submit your Mother's Day project! It can be a card, layout, home decor, altered project etc..
Good luck! There are great prizes for the winner!! 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the lovely and caring mother's out there!!

1 comments:

Shelley said...

Very cute card. I liked the dimensional flower you added to the design as well. :)
Shelley